SPRING BREAK RECAP: HOW TO GET BACK INTO THE SCHOOL GRIND
So spring break is over. It’s back to class after a week of Netflix or sun and sand, but how can you ever get back to work after such a relaxing break?! Use some of these tips to help get back into the swing of things.
- Get your schedule in order. You can consider the Monday after spring break a fresh start to the semester. Reevaluate your schedule and make sure it’s working for you. Maybe schedule in time to see a friend you haven’t hung out with a while, or make more time to study for that class whose midterm you failed.
- Get to the gym. Keeping active will give you extra energy to get rebooted after a relaxing break, as well as keep your body healthy.
- Eat healthy. Eating right will also give you extra energy to pay attention in class after a week of mindlessness.
- Get involve in intramurals. Your team’s reliance on you as a team player will motivate you to put the Netflix down.
- Reconnect with friends. Catch up, see what everyone did over break and make a plan to study together or have fun.
- Set goals. Having something to work towards will help to keep you on your feet.
Pick out your outfit for the first day back. Having a good outfit will encourage you to get out and show it off.