SURVIVOR SERIES: FALL FUN
It’s the most wonderful time of the year… FALL! So many seasonal activities to partake in, so little time. Don’t worry; we’ve narrowed the list down so you’ll have plenty of time to do it all:
- Apple Picking
- Once you’ve got the apples, try baking a pie or bobbing for apples.
- Scary Movies
- With Halloween coming up, this is the perfect time to make your friends watch horror movies with you. I recommend the original “Halloween.” Or, if scary isn’t your thing, try a childhood Halloween classic (“Hocus Pocus,” anyone?).
- Get Your Costumes Ready
- You’re never too old to dress up for Halloween! Show off your costume at the Scalesbury Haunted House on the 31st, 8-11pm. Whether you’re going for an individual, group, or couples costume, get creative!
- Pumpkin Picking
- Carve them, paint them, and keep the seeds- they taste good roasted.
- Give Out Candy
- If you live in a Residence Hall on campus, sign up to give out candy to little Trick-or-Treaters. Oh no, you bought too much candy? You and your roommate now have a snack.
Elana Ginsburg, Lifestyles Center Intern
Nicole Montera, Peer Educator