TUESDAY RECIPE: MINI POT PIES
It’s almost time for Thanksgiving Break! And you know what that means…FOOD. These next few days are the perfect time to get cooking. Cook these mini pot-pies for your family and friends, and tell them how thankful you are for them. These Mini Pot Pies can easily be shared and enjoyed.
2 packages of Pillsbury Grands (or any other brand) of biscuits
2-3 cups of diced chicken cooked
1 can cream of chicken soup
10-oz. bag frozen mixed veggies
Salt and pepper,
* Makes 16
* Can optionally leave out or add any ingredients
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Spray a cookie sheet and a frying pan with cooking spray
- Cook the diced onion and when it is soft, add remaining ingredients (veggies, diced chicken, soup, salt, pepper) and heat through.
- Open package of biscuits and flatten each circle out with your fingertips.
- Place chicken filling on one half of the circle and bring the other half over.
- Use a fork to seal the end closed and place on the cookie sheet.
- Repeat for each Pot Pie
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes
Nicole Montera, Peer Educator