TUESDAY RECIPE: BANANA DREAM
This semester is bananas… B-A-N-A-N-A-S. Treat yourself to this yummy snack after an especially hard day 🙂
Prep time: 3 minutes
– 1 ripe banana
– Spoon of honey or maple syrup
– Spoon of butterscotch, chocolate or white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, coconut, granola, whatever you like best
– Peel ripe banana.
– Fill shallow dish with either maple syrup or honey.
– Roll banana in syrup or honey.
– Dip in any toppings described above.
– Wrap banana in wax paper loosely and put in freezer until banana is frozen.
– Experiment with other fruits; pineapple, apple (may not freeze as well as banana).
Elana Ginsburg, Lifestyles Center Intern
Emily Klingbeil, Peer Educator