TUESDAY RECIPE: CHEESY CAULI BITES
Cheesy Bread just so happens to be an amazing comfort food for cheese lovers across the nation. Nothing tastes quite as good as Papa John’s classic Cheesy Bread Pie, or Domino’s stuffed Cheesy Bread. Imagine transforming this classic cheesy bread, which is loaded with calories, oils, and fats, into a healthy and tasty treat! If that made your tummy rumble and taste buds tingle then this is the right treat for you! Cauliflower is a healthy veggie containing over 10 different vitamins, including Vitamins A, C, and D. The cauliflower serves as the bread/crust for the loaded mozzarella cheese that tops off this delicious snack! Treat yourself and dive into this cheesy cauli bite delight!
What You Will Need:
1 large head Cauliflower
2 cloves of Garlic
½ tsp of Oregano
2 tsp Parsley
½ cup of Parmesan cheese
2 cups of Mozzarella
1 Pinch of Red pepper flakes
1 Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and spray a cupcake pan down with oil.
- Grate the cauliflower in a bowl.
- Add garlic, oregano, parsley, eggs, parmesan, 1 cup of mozzarella, red pepper, and salt & pepper. Mix until combined all together.
- Fill each hole in the cupcake pan with the mixture. Bake 25 min.
- Sprinkle with more mozzarella and parsley. Bake 5 min.
- Heat up some marinara sauce. Serve and enjoy!
Written and Researched by Jenna Uryevick, Peer Educator