TUESDAY RECIPE: CITRUS SESAME WRAP
If you love Asian food as much as I do, you know how hard it is to find healthy options that are culturally-inspired. With this wrap you have the best of both worlds. It’s not only healthy, it’s scrumptious. From the tang of the honey mustard and the crunchiness of the lo-mein noodles to the sesame seeds, you’ll be whisked away to the last time you had that amazing dish that you’ll never forget. The clementine also makes a nice citrus accent to the wrap (Bonus: This is a great lunch on the go when you have a long day of classes!)
1 Whole Wheat Tortilla
1 Tablespoon of Craisins
1 Tablespoon of Lo Mein Noodles
⅓ Cup of Snow Peas
2 Teaspoons of Sesame Seeds
2 Teaspoons of Honey Mustard
1 Tbsp. of Feta
1. Grab a whole wheat tortilla.
- Spread the honey mustard on the wrap.
- Pile on the Craisins, feta, lo-mein noodles, and snow peas.
- Separate the clementine pieces and then place them onto the wrap.
- Put the sesame seeds on top.
- After that wrap it like a burrito and enjoy!
For the full recipe and nutrition facts go to:
Researched by Emily Cooley, Peer Educator
Photo Cred: yum