TUESDAY RECIPE: HEALTHY HOLIDAY COOKIES
The holidays are fast approaching and nothing showcases this sense of spirit more than cookies. For many of us though, these cookies come and go so quickly and so unhealthily. So below we’ve put together a nice, gluten-free and vegan recipe that won’t make you ruin your healthy lifestyle- Happy Holidays!
Key: Can be found in the Dining Hall (DH)
1 Cup Of Dates (Packed, Pitted, And Soaked/Drained In Arm Water For 10 Minutes)
1 Banana (Mashed) (DH)
2 Tbsp Peanut Butter (DH)
1 Cup Almond Meal (Grind Up Your Own From The Dining Hall!)
1 Cup Rolled Oats
Peanut Butter Or Chocolate Chips
- Blend Dates in blender until they are tiny chunks.
- Mix in peanut butter and mashed banana.
- Add oats and grounded almonds.
- Add in chocolate/peanut butter chips.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes on cookie sheet at 350 degrees.
Researched By Riley Ackley, Peer Intern & Mentor
Photo Cred:Minimalist Baker