TUESDAY RECIPE: HOMEMADE LOLLIPOPS
A lot of people who use marijuana have now turned to something called edibles. Edibles include items that have been made with marijuana and get you high. Edibles include cookies, cake, brownies, rice krispies, and of course candy. Here is a homemade recipe on how to make lollipops. Marijuana free of course! Lollipop sticks (this recipe makes about twelve)
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ cup of water
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 4-8 drops food coloring (optional/your choice)
- 2-3 flavored oil (optional/your choice)
How to make these suckas:
- Turn the stove on, in a medium sized sauce pan pour the sugar, water, and corn syrup together.
- Increase the temperature to a medium-high until the sugar dissolves.
- Boil it for six minutes, or until it reaches 310 fahrenheit on the candy thermometer.
- As its boiling place the lollipop sticks one inch apart on a non-stick baking sheet.
- After everything is boiled, cut the stove off and allow it to cool for three to five minutes.
- After it has cooled take spoonfuls of the mix and put it all around the stick.
- Let the lollipops cool off until they are hardened and wallah, homemade lollipops!
Written and researched by Peer Educator, Shakira Samuels