TUESDAY RECIPE: LEMON SKILLET CHICKEN
Do you enjoy the complementary combination of lemon and poultry? Does the delightful aroma of butter bring joy to your senses? Does reading this make you as hungry as I am? Then stop searching for some over-the-top, time-consuming recipe. This meal takes thirty minutes to prepare, and the taste is worth the time.
- 2 large chicken breasts
- ⅓ cup flour
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Fresh lemons
- Lemon pepper
- Slice each chicken into 4-5 horizontal slices.
- Combine flour and lemon pepper into bowl, then the chicken
- Heat the butter and olive oil on the skillet
- Add the chicken until fully cooked
- Clean the skillet of burnt butter, then add 1 tablespoon of butter to skillet
- Cook sliced lemons coated with lemon pepper for one minute
- Combine lemon and chicken and eat up!
Researched by Susie Fox, Peer Educator