TUESDAY RECIPE: LOW CARB CHICKEN PARM!
Chicken Parmesan is such a tasty meal, especially when the chicken is sliced thin and is cooked to a crispy perfection. The oil, breadcrumbs, and frying technique, may be one of the plus’s of a good chicken parmesan dinner, but with this recipe, your mind will be blown at just how tasty a low carb chicken parmesan dinner can be!
What You Will Need:
Salt & Pepper (to your taste)
Italian Seasoning (to your taste)
2 Garlic Cloves
Basil (to your taste)
- Drizzle Olive oil in a large pan. Add chicken breasts.
- Cook each side of the seasoned chicken for approximately 8 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Add garlic, basil, and tomato sauce to pan.
- Let simmer 10 minutes.
- Put chicken in pan. Add mozzarella cheese to each piece.
- Let cheese melt for approximately 3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Written and Researched by Jenna Uryevick, Peer Educator
Photo Cred:Nina Lacy