TUESDAY RECIPE: MANGO YOGURT POPSICLES
Summer is here and with it, comes deep cravings for some cold treats. While you may have been trying so hard to eat healthy, you can still find something cold to chow down on. Don’t worry anymore. This blog will show you how to make delicious and natural mango pops!
4 Cups of Greek Yogurt (Plain or Vanilla)
4 Frozen or Fresh Mangoes (Peeled and Cut Into Pieces)
A Couple Spoons Of Sugar Or Honey
Popsicle Molds or Small Plastic Cups
- Mix the mangoes, Greek yogurt, and honey (or sugar) in a blender until you have a smoothie-like mix.
- Pour the mix into the molds or cups.
- Leave ½ of an inch space free from the top.
(If using small cups as molds: cover them with foil and insert the Popsicle stick through the foil to keep the stick in place, or let them freeze for about an hour and then add the sticks).
- Place the popsicles in the freezer for approx. 4-5 hours.
- To easily remove the pops from the molds or cups: dip the bottom of the mold in warm water for about 10-20 seconds.
Researched by Stacy Palacios, Peer-Educator.
Photo Cred: Mango Creamsicles