TUESDAY RECIPE: OCEAN SWIRL CEREAL
This breakfast may sound a bit strange to make, but why not try something that is a little out there. You never know, right? I picked this recipe because this cereal reminds me of Lake Ontario and how much I have been missing it lately and cannot wait to get back into its waves. You may think it’s not your cup of tea, but life ends at the end of your comfort zone.
1 Cup of Sugar-Free Blue Raspberry Jell-O
1 Cup of Fat Free Greek yogurt,
1 Tablespoon of Sugar Free Jell-O Mix For Mixing Into Yogurt
1 Cup of Your Favorite Healthy Cereal (Fiber One is mine)
1 Cup of Grapes
- Make the Jell-O according to the directions on the box.
- Mix the 1 Tablespoon of the Jell-O mix with the fat free Chobani in a cereal bowl.
- Add in the 1 cup of your favorite of healthy cereal.
- Mix in 1 cup of your prepared Jell-O mix you made earlier.
- Add 1 Cup of grapes on top!
- Grab your favorite trusty spoon and dig in!
For the Full recipe: http://undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/post/10847380160
Researched by: Peer Educator Emily Cooley
Photo Cred: Ocean Cereal