TUESDAY RECIPE: PEANUT BUTTER BANANA QUESADILLA
Have a sweet tooth for breakfast or a snack? This ooey-gooey peanut butter banana quesadilla is a sweet snack that still allows you a serving of fruit and protein. And, you can even get all of these ingredients from the dining halls!
- 1 8-inch whole wheat tortilla
- 2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- ½ medium banana
- 1 Tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spread the peanut butter over the surface of the tortilla.
- Slice the banana very thinly and then arrange the slices over half of the tortilla. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the banana slices and then fold the tortilla in half.
- Cook the quesadilla in a skillet over medium-low heat until golden brown and crispy on both sides.
Natalie Sumski, Peer Educator