TUESDAY RECIPE: SPICY BAGEL BITES
Going to be on the go for QUEST this week? Need a flavorful and quick snack to take with you? Well here’s a recipe that can help:
Spicy Bagel Bites
- 1/8 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 plain bagels, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese, chili powder, oregano, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Place the bagel slices on a medium cookie sheet and sprinkle with the seasoning mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven 5 minutes, or until slightly crisp and lightly browned.
Emily Klingbeil, Peer Educator