WEEKEND PREVIEW: OCTOBER 30TH – NOVEMBER 1ST
Friday – October 30, 2015
- Open Skate – If you want to be like one of the hockey players, you can do so with open skate. Cost of skates is $2 and the frequent event is located in Marano Campus Center Arena.
- Women’s Volleyball vs. Alfred – Come on out to watch the volleyball team sweep the floor on their senior night! The game starts at 6 PM at the Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall. The admission for the game is FREE!
- Karaoke Night – if you think you hit the high notes like Mariah or can rap like Eminem, come on out to Johnson Hall for Karaoke Night. It starts at 7 PM. If you want more information look for postings around campus!
Saturday – October 31, 2015 (HALLOWEEN)
- Terry Carbone Art Exhibit: If you want something to do on Saturday go to the Art Association of Oswego gallery. The organization is located on E 4th The time of the opening is 10 AM. Admission to the gallery is FREE.
- Theatre Performance “The Bacchae” – If you are into theatre, this the event for you. The drama department is putting on a modern twist of a Greek tragedy. The cost of the show is $7, and is located in the Hewitt Ball Room.
- Shaun Cassidy Fan Club’s Free & Uncensored Improv – In the MCC Auditorium, this event offers just as the title suggests. A lot of fun if you’re looking to fill your belly with laughter.
- Cabin 3 outpost- If you want to have good clean fun go out to Cabin 3 Outpost. You can get together and hang with some new people. Listen to music from a variety of genres. This event is located at Buckhout Building 7th W Bridge St. Starts at 10 PM.
Sunday – November 1, 2015
- Safe Trick-or-Treat- A good way to give back to the community and give the kids in Oswego a safe way to trick-or-treat in their hometown. Kids grade 3 and below come around in campus to trick-or-treat at the dorms. It is a sweet (get it?) experience to be a part of. The start of the trick-or-treating in the dorms is 11 AM. To sign up, go to your front desk in your residence hall.
Photo Cred: Riley Ackley