WEEKEND PREVIEW: STRIDE TO SAVE LIVES, ALANA & MORE!
“There’s NOTHING to do in Oswego,” said no one ever. Here’s what’s going on this weekend!
Friday, Sept. 19:
- Women’s soccer vs. Clarkson, 4 pm, Laker soccer field
- SUNY Oswego art exhibition (student work), “Imagining the Landscape”, 10 am, 186 W. 1st, FREE
Saturday, Sept. 20:
- Stride to SAVE Lives Suicide Prevention Walk, registration at 8 am, RUN- 9:30 am, WALK- 11 am, https://www.facebook.com/events/1445176392416287/
- ALANA Panel discussion, 10 am, Marano Campus Center auditorium
- ALANA Fashion Show, 7 pm, Hewitt Union Ballroom
Sunday, Sept. 21:
- Men’s Tennis, 1 pm, Romney Tennis Courts
- ALANA Unity Peace Walk, 3 pm, Oswego City Hall, 13 w. Oneida St.
- ALANA Mini-Carnivals and Festivals, 4 pm, Marano Campus Center
See you there!